Name: 3Dprinter heating-controller MKS(MKK) MOSFET
1. Each one will be done functional test .
2. Superior performance of MOSFET (Max 280A).
3. Extra large heat sink , the maximum current can be up to 30A or more.
4. Can use hot bed output signal of Ramp1.4 and MKS series to control .
5. Can use digital signal of 5-24v to control .
1. Plug a power supply .
2. Connect to heated bed .
3. Connect digital control signal to GND,D8 of MKS MINI.
4. Connect to the heated bed signal on Ramps1.4 or MKS series controller boards.
1)Only can choose 3 OR 4 signal group .
2)Pay attention to polarity.
Paul Frink –