Build awesome mechatronic contraptions using LEGO Mindstorms NXT motors and sensors and your Arduino
Build robots and contraptions! Experiment with mechatronics using Arduino and LEGO Mindstorms NXT!
Use the Bricktronics Shield Kit to connect up to two LEGO NXT motors and four LEGO NXT sensors to an Arduino.
- Supports up to two LEGO NXT motors, and reading their encoders
- Supports up to four simultaneous LEGO NXT sensors
- Supports LEGO NXT touch sensors on all four sensor ports
- Supports LEGO NXT 2.0 color sensor on two ports
- Supports LEGO NXT ultrasonic sensor on two ports
- Uses NXT cables
- Two TIP120 transistors help you switch larger loads
- Tested compatible with Uno and Duemilanove, but will work on many other Arduino compatibles